I will admit it. I am a little ashamed. I am pretty sure it violates some Biblical principle.
I have serious iPhone envy.
And since it made its way into the Verizon arena, it seems like everyone has one or is getting one.
Except me. And from my perspective, here are the rules by which I would live when I get my own iPhone.
I WANT AN IPHONE I WANT AN IPHONE I WANT AN IPHONE
1. I will not waste my time talking to you on the phone like I am living in the 1900′s. I will only FaceTime with you.
2. If my friend asks to hold my iPhone to admire its amazingness and slightly fumbles with it, I must offer him a hard stare. If my friend should drop my iPhone whilst admiring its awesomeness, I will drop my friend.
3. I must check my iPhone every 15 minutes, even throughout the night.
4. I will no longer refer to other cell devices as “smart phones.” I will refer to them as “dumb phones.”
5. I must list my iPhone as an emergency contact on important documents and on other legal records.
If you have iPhone envy, what sort of quirky rules do you think would apply to you?
If you own an iPhone, tell us some of your secrets — like how can you sleep at night and not be customizing it?