Healthy living is an important component in today’s society.
Obesity is on the rise and there have been far too many caramel-related deaths this year.
Making wholesome choices about food and activities can extend your life and can also lead to a happier existence.
But sometimes, it can be taken too far.
The following list are ways to know if you have taken healthy living to the extreme.
1. If you have ever looked into the eyes of your newborn baby and whispered, “Don’t you worry lil’ Tony Horton – we’ll have that nasty baby fat off of you in no time.”
2. If you find yourself hating your neighbours because they waste their lawn clippings that could be used for delicious drinks.
3. If you are a die-hard fan of fast food, because to you, fast food means setting a new PR whilst eating on your treadmill.
4. If you start turning your nose up to foods and beverages such as lettuce, celery and water because they contain too many “empty calories.”
5. If your idea of “Farm to Table” has you slaughtering a pig in your dining room whilst your children watch in petrified horror.
What are some other indicators that your healthful lifestyle has become too extreme?