Man has been given a precious gift.
Even if the top of his head stops producing hair, stop agonizing – his face will continue to produce a beard.
What an amazing gift, yes?
But sometimes, even the most manly of men need to be reminded to trim the gift that keeps on giving.
So how do you know it’s time to trim?
1. If you find yourself constantly chewing your facial hair whilst chewing any food.
2. If you reach up to scratch your head, but whilst raising your arm, you are impeded by your lavish and lush facial follicles.
3. If your comb-over starts at your jaw line.
4. If you have to pin your beard back to smile for photos on a windy day.
5. If following every bathroom break, you have to move your beard out of the way so that it does not get caught in your zipper.
6. If you have decided to stop wearing all of those “frustrating clothes” because “you are now wearing nature’s robe”.
7. If you find that other people are chewing your facial hair whilst chewing any food.
8. If your beard has ever blown out the window during a leisurely drive through the English countryside.
What are some other indicators that your beard is too long?