If the latest time change were a man, say his name was Mr. Time Change, I believe we would have an interesting exchange if our paths were to ever cross.
1. I would ask him, “What’s the deal with all of this springing forward business? Can’t we just fall back every year? Think of all the time we could save.”
2. I would thank him for messing up my mornings — thank him for the extra hour of darkness that does not allow for easy navigation for early morning outdoor activities.
3. I would Superman punch him in his Adam’s apple, and after he awoke, I would say sarcastically, “When you get up, could you help me find an hour of sleep? I seem to have lost mine.”
4. I would generally make fun of him. Just generally, not specifically.
5. I would invite him to grab some coffee with me. I imagine he would be somewhat of a celebrity.
What things would you like to say/ask/do to Mr. Time Change if given the chance?